Key Strategies Implemented by Companies Operating in the Blockchain in Energy Market
Energy generation has witnessed a massive transformation over the past ten years, owing to the increasing demand for distributed energy resource management system. Earlier, energy generation had been mainly driven by conventional sources such as coal and nuclear, leading to an increase in greenhouse gas emission, thereby affecting the environment. However, due to governmental supportand initiatives, energy generation is driven majorly by renewable energy sources such as solar and wind.
Browse the Complete Report: “Blockchain in Energy Market”
The government is providing subsidies for the generation of electricity through distributed energy resources. For instance, in 2016, the U.S. government spent a significant amount of money on renewable energy generation system. According to the data provided by Solar Energy Industry Association from 2008 to 2017, the installation cost of solar power plants decreased by certain percentage, thereby increasing the demand for solar energy.
The blockchain in energy market comprises major companies launching various projects across different countries to increase their business presence and footprints. This varied range of market participants provides opportunities to other players willing to bear the high risks involved in the industry.
Request the Sample@ https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=775&type=download
The report highlights the details about the recent strategies and developments adopted by the key market players in the blockchain in energy market. In order to lead the market as well as engage in the process of market growth, a company needs to work in collaboration with the top market leaders, develop new platforms, launch projects into the market, and improve the existing products.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What is the global blockchain in energy market size in terms of revenue from 2018–2024, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2019–2024?
• What is the revenue generated by different types of blockchains such as public and private at a global and regional level?
• What is the revenue generated by blockchain based on different components such as platforms & software and hardware & services at a global and regional level?
• What is the revenue generated by blockchain based on different end users such as power and oil & gas at a global and regional level?
• What is the revenue generated by blockchain based on different applications for power and oil & gas at a global and regional level?
• What is the market size and what are the various market opportunities of blockchain in energy across different regions?
• What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the blockchain in energy market during the forecast period?
• What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global blockchain in energy market?
• Which are the major stakeholders in terms of their contribution and impact in the blockchain in energy ecosystem?
• What kind of new strategies are adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
• What is the regulatory landscape in different regions for blockchain in energy?
Key Market Players:
The global blockchain in energy market include IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, BP plc, E.ON SE, LO3 Energy, Inc., Power Ledger, TenneT Holding B.V., Energy Web Foundation, Electron, Grid Plus, Inc., VAKT Global Ltd., and Ondiflo, and others.