Biometric Authentication and Identification Market Report and Industry Analysis 2018–2023
The developments in technology have been continuously striving to make human life easier and more secure. In the physical security industry, technology developments, namely machine learning, big data, Internet of Things (IoT), and Gait recognition, and mass video surveillance, have somehow resolved human life issues, such as shoplifting and fraudulent activities. Moreover, with the commence of information technology, ensuring security with a restricted access has become unchallenging, but the threat to breaching such security measures has become rather frequent. In lieu of traditional PIN and password-based systems or access card systems, which rely on information that are susceptible to theft or loss, biometric techniques provide access to any device or system, based on characteristics that are always under the users’ possession.
Request the Sample @ https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=673&type=download
In general understanding, biometric refers to the science of creating human identity based on any individuals behavioral (such as gait) and physical (such as iris and fingerprint) attributes. The market for biometric systems is analyzed by studying the individual biometric systems such as face recognition systems, palm recognition systems, iris recognition systems, signature recognition, and others.
View Complete Report @ Biometric Authentication and Identification Industry
The use of biometric systems widely finds its application in areas such as high security forensic laboratories, banking and financial institutions, and other similar areas; however, it is interesting to note that airport security, consumer electronics (smartphones, and wearables), and healthcare sectors are gaining significance in using the new age biometric systems due to many advantages.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Why is fingerprint recognition so widely adopted, and which biometric recognition system is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period?
• What are the technology trends present in global biometric authentication and identification market?
• In the supply chain, who are the major stakeholders and how they are related to each other?
• What are the strategies and initiatives adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the biometric authentication and identification market?
• Which biometric motility category of the global biometric authentication and identification market is dominating in 2018 and which category is expected to dominate in 2023?
• What is the revenue generated by different applications, and which application category is currently dominating the global biometric authentication and identification market?
• What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global biometric authentication and identification market during the forecast period, 2018–2023?
• Which country is expected to be dominant in adopting the biometric authentication and identification market during the forecast period 2018–2023?
• What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global biometric authentication and identification market?
• What major opportunities do the major players foresee in the biometric authentication and identification market?
• What is the competitive scenario of the key players operating in the global biometric authentication and identification market?
BIS Research is a global market intelligence, research and advisory company which focuses on those emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market over the next five (or ten) years.
With over 150 market intelligence reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on various technology verticals such as 3D printing, advanced materials & chemicals, aerospace and defense, automotive, healthcare, electronics & semiconductors, robotics & UAV and other emerging technologies.
Each research report incorporates detailed analysis and subsequent quantification of- market dynamics, market drivers and restraints, opportunities, threats, market shares, current and emerging industry trends as well as detailed competitive landscape and intelligence.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538–1686